Sensitivity during a difficult time
Chip Allen makes the process of probate and trust administration as easy and pain free as possible. He is committed to the delivery of probate and trust administration services with sensitivity to the special concerns of his clients. He will work with your successor to complete the process as quickly as possible, while minimizing family disharmony.
Unfortunately many people die without having completed a Revocable Living Trust. If you become the executor to an estate that did not have a Revocable Living Trust, you will need an attorney to help you through the probate process. During this very difficult time, Chip will help you through the complexities of the system.
If your loved one did plan ahead, and died with a Revocable Living Trust in place, you will still need a qualified attorney to help you with the trust administration. Fortunately, the fees will be much less than mandatory probate costs. Chip works with executors, personal representatives, trustees, and other fiduciaries in all aspects of estate administration.
- Advice regarding the terms of the decedentís will and trusts
- Advice regarding the trusteeís duties to the beneficiaries and the applicable laws related to ongoing investments and distributions
- Advice with respect to any disputes among estate beneficiaries or between beneficiaries and the executor
- Postmortem planning, including effective use of tax elections and disclaimers
- Income tax planning for the estate
- Review of all federal and estate tax returns
- Review of all federal and state fiduciary income tax returns
- Preparation and filing of all necessary Probate Court filings
- Representation of clients in all Probate and Tax Court proceedings